Blumeprot's Data Protection Policy
To comply with the rule (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Commission, 27th April 2016 (RGPD) and the current law for the protection of data, we are informing you that the responsible for treating your data is:
Address: C/ Curt, 25-25 bis, Local 5, Pol. Ind. Els Garrofers
08340 Vilassar de Mar, Barcelona
From here onwards BLUMEPROT
BLUMEPROT informs you that we will treat the personal data you supply us with, to manage contractual relationships, and offer to the interested parties and customers information about products related with BLUMEPROT, to be exact, information about:
- Our products,
- Provide information about our products,
- To manage purchased products and services contracted, as well as the associate administrative tasks.
- Also, we could use your personal data for other purposes and, for this, we will provide you with a specifcommunication when we compile your data and we will ask you for your approval when it is necessary.
- Communicate with you, including promotional material and and the management of relationships with customersuppliers, internal personnel etc.
- Help in the management and improvement of our Company; for example, to improve our products and services.
- Comply with our legal obligations, and
- Manage the financial accounts and other administrative functions.
Communication can be carried out through any medium, including electronic media. The interested party should authorize the acceptance of commercial communications in an explicit way, by marking the appropriate check boxes, in any of the data request forms, for example those included on our webpage.
2. Data processed
- Identification and contact data, for example declarative and non-limiting title: name, surnames, telephone or email address
- Commercial information data in function of the advice received
3. Data preservation
Personal data provided to us will be maintained only while it is necessary to enable us to manage the contractual relationship, respond to requests and petitions, and during that time the interested party doesn’t explicitly express the elimination of said information, as well as the time required to fulfil any legal obligations which in each case correspond with each type of data.
4. Who can this data be sent to
The interested party’s data can be sent to:
- suppliers contractually linked with BLUMEPROT who under strict instructions from BLUMEPROT will handle your data accordingly
- the appropriate authorities where there is a legal requirement to supply them
5. LEGAL BASIS FOR MANAGING YOUR DATA AND CONSERVATION TIME
The legal basis for managing the relationship with a client and other interested parties and to offer information about related products BLUMEPROT can be the fulfilling of a contract, or the unequivocal consent on the part of the interested party in the case where no previous contractual relationship exists.
The personal data provided by you in order to comply with the contractual relationship between BLUMEPROT and you, will be maintained while the contractual relationship lasts; once the contractual relationship is terminated, the data will be maintained for a period of time that will allow the fulfilling of any actions derived from the relationship maintained with you.
The personal data acquired through the contact form will only be kept for the time necessary to be able to attend to information requests.
Nevertheless, if you were to give your express consent for the sending of information and commercial research, your data will be conserved up until the moment you decide to revoke this consent.
6. SECURITY MEASURES APPLIED TO THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The personal data supplied by the interested party will have the necessary technical and organizational techniques applied to it so as to avoid the loss, incorrect use, modification and unauthorized access to this data, taking into account the current state of technology, the nature of the data and the risk analysis carried out.
7. LEGAL RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Any person has the right to receive confirmation that BLUMEPROT is using personal data in relation to them. The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right o have incorrect data rectified, as well as the complete elimination of data when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary for the reasons it was initially collected.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, the interested parties can oppose the treatment of their personal data. BLUMEPROT will stop using the data except for certain essential legitimate reasons, or in order to be able to defend itself against any possible reclamations.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties can ask for a limited treatment of their data, in such a way that BLUMEPROT will only maintain and use it in cases authorized by law.
When the data is collected in a structured way, interested parties can ask BLUMEPROT to transfer their data directly to other entities or receive their data in electronic format, so that they can store them on their own devices, without having the need to transfer them to others.
The interested party can exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com attaching a photocopy of their identity card or any similar identification document clearly stating the right they wish to exercise.
They can also make the same request by postal delivery to the address indicated previously.